Dr. Daniel Nicastri, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Daniel Nicastri, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Ruttenberg Treatment Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nicastri is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Mount Sinai Ruttenberg Treatment Center
Mount Sinai Ruttenberg Treatment Center1470 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10029 Call
- 2 970 N Broadwayyonkersny, Yonkers, NY 10701 Call
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nicastri?
Dr Nicastri performed an eight hour surgery on me this summer. I flew from Florida to have Dr. Nicastri operate based on the recommendation of others who were familiar with his skill. The surgery was serious but he was extraordinary and everything went very well. I actually walked home from the hospital after four days. He was a very talented and caring surgeon and a very good communicator. I could not recommend him any more highly. I was walking an hour a day within a few days (at a reasonable pace) am have been fully back to normal for some time, and I am in my seventies. I am most indebted to him and could not recommend him any more highly.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Roosevelt Hospital
- Saint John's Riverside Hospital