Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kassan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Kassan, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Roslyn Heights, NY. Dr. Kassan completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at Marc Meltzer, MD and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kassan is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Mt Sinai Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kassan?
Dr. Kassan is an excellent, warm, caring and dedicated physician. He treats my entire family and we are all very pleased.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kassan frequently treats Vaccination, Geriatric Assessment, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Kassan's office is located at 70 Glen Cove Rd, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kassan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kassan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital