Dr. Daniel Carothers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carothers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Carothers, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Carothers completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. He currently practices at ENT Institute, Atlanta GA, Atlanta, GA and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carothers is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Nasal and Sinus, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Columbus Hospital, Chicago, Il, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Depauw University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carothers?
I had a chronic infection in my ear for three years that three other specialists couldn’t cure. Doctor Carothers was persistent and figured out the right treatment. The entire staff is very professional and courteous.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carothers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carothers frequently treats Tonsillectomy, Chronic Sinusitis, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Carothers' office is located at 2140 Peachtree Rd Nw Ste 360, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carothers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital
ENT Institute, Atlanta GA, Atlanta, GA
ENT Institute, Atlanta GA, Atlanta, GA2140 Peachtree Rd Nw Ste 360, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (678) 206-2555