Dr. Daniel Shreeve, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shreeve's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Shreeve, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Fort Davis, TX. Dr. Shreeve completed a residency at Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shreeve is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of California At San Diego, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shreeve?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shreeve accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shreeve frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Shreeve's office is located at 1178 High Frontier Rd, Fort Davis, TX 79734. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shreeve has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.