Dr. Lam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Lam, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Lam completed a residency at Oregon Health and Science University. He currently practices at Cascade Center For Wellness. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lam is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Oregon Health and Science University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Oregon Health and Science University, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Oregon Health and Science University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cascade Center For Wellness
Cascade Center For Wellness2215 Broadway St, Vancouver, WA 98663 Existing Patients: (360) 906-7156
Childrens Center13500 SE 7th St, Vancouver, WA 98683 Existing Patients: (360) 699-2244
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lam?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Lam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lam frequently treats Anxiety, Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Lam's office is located at 2215 Broadway St, Vancouver, WA 98663. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.