Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wildes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Wildes, DO is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Wildes completed a residency at Botsford General Hospital. He currently practices at Heart Care of Tulsa Inc. and is affiliated with Oklahoma State University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Botsford General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Botsford General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Botsford General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Deborah Heart and Lung Center
Deborah Heart and Lung Center200 Trenton Rd, Browns Mills, NJ 08015 Existing Patients: (609) 893-6611
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wildes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wildes frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Hypertension.
Dr. Wildes' office is located at 802 S Jackson Ave Ste 225, Tulsa, OK 74127. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wildes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center