Dr. Shapiro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Shapiro, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Shapiro completed a residency at Wills Eye Hospital. He currently practices at Mount Kisco Medical Group, PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shapiro is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Kisco Medical Group, PC90 S Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Existing Patients: (914) 241-1050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapiro?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Shapiro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shapiro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shapiro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shapiro frequently treats Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye, Foreign Body Removal from Eye, and Conjunctival Hemorrhage.
Dr. Shapiro's office is located at 90 S Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 10549. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.