Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Flynn, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in East Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Flynn completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Comtemporary Plastic Surgicenter LLC and is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Md, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Md, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Insights Behavioral Health
Jersey Shore Univ. Medical Center1945 State Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753 Existing Patients: (732) 776-4121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flynn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Flynn frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Flynn's office is located at 579A Cranbury Rd, East Brunswick, NJ 08816. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flynn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center