Dr. Daniel Dume-Charles, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dume-Charles' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Dume-Charles, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. He currently practices at Axiom Medical PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- City University of New York -City College of New York, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Haitian Creole, Spanish, Swahili
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dume-Charles?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dume-Charles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dume-Charles frequently treats Diabetes Counseling, Nasopharyngitis, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Dume-Charles' office is located at 9602 Avenue L, Brooklyn, NY 11236. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dume-Charles speaks Spanish, Swahili, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dume-Charles has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.