Dr. Dreyfuss has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Dreyfuss, MD
Dr. Daniel Dreyfuss, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newtonville, MA. Dr. Dreyfuss completed a residency at Tel-Aviv U/Sackler Sch Med. He currently practices at Daniel Dreyfuss MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dreyfuss is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Tel Hashomer Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Hebrew U-Hadassah Med, Jerusalem, Medical School
- Tufts/Harvard U, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Tel-Aviv U/Sackler Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1978
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dreyfuss?
My name is Antonietta Giugliano Dr. Dryfuss was one of the best doctors I ever had. I am searching for him. They just don't make them like that anymore.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dreyfuss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dreyfuss frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Dreyfuss' office is located at 60 Austin St Ste 101, Newtonville, MA 02460. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Daniel Dreyfuss MD60 Austin St Ste 101, Newtonville, MA 02460