Dr. Daniel Deschler, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Deschler completed a residency at University of California-San Francisco. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deschler is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Main Campus243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 (617) 573-4100
- Hahneman U, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deschler?
The first ENT I saw for a parotid gland tumor left me in terror of surgery and what might happen to my facial nerves. Though his diagnosis was correct, I spent an entire year in terror, reinforced with several appointments. I finally decided to go elsewhere and that is when I found Dr. Deschler. Dr. Deschler assured me on the first visit that he performed this procedure regularly and was routine. The operation was a total success and the scar is barely visible. I did not lose any function in my face at all. As expected, it's taken nearly a year to have all the feeling back in that area and I have a small way to go but again, that was explained right up front. The other doctors and caregivers at the time of surgery were also exceptional and personable. He has been most kind on my follow up appointments as well. The moment I met him I knew I was in the right hands. So glad I trusted my instinct and found a second doctor. Excellent care from start to finish.
- Massachusetts General Hospital