Dr. Truong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Truong, MD is a neurology specialist in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Truong completed a residency at Med University SC. He currently practices at Parkinsons Movement & Disorder Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med University SC, Residency Hospital
- National Hospital Queens Square, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Neurol Inst/Columbia University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- St Marien Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- St Barbara Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Medizinische Fakultat, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Truong?
I’ve been seeing Dr Truong for 15 years and has help my Dystonia issues so much that I don’t seem to need to come in as often. It’s quite a drive for me but so worth it as I get great results from my procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Truong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Truong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Truong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Truong frequently treats Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Truong's office is located at 9940 Talbert Ave Ste 204, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Truong speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center