Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Cohen, MD is a nephrology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at University Ala. He currently practices at ATLANTA NEPHROLOGY ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University Ala, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Ala, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- University Of Miami School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Chronic Kidney Diseases, Dehydration, and Hypertension.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Atlanta Nephrology Associates
Atlanta Nephrology Associates5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 255-1030