Dr. Daniel Rohrer, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Rohrer completed a residency at Oregon Health and Science University. He currently practices at Comprehensive Neurosurgical Consultants and is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rohrer is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Comprehensive Neurosurgical Consultants
Comprehensive Neurosurgical Consultants9155 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 210, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 546-3503
- Oregon Health and Science University, Residency Hospital — 1994
- North Shore U Hosp/Cornell Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rohrer?
What can you say about a man who gives you your life back. He took a 3 yr old failed surgery and turned it into an recovery and a normal life. He has done surgery on 6 friends of mine and now me. All of our results have been nothing short of incredible. There are always variables in spine surgery but having Dr. Rohrer as surgeon removes many. Shawn. L5s1. ALIF
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center