Dr. Daniel Huddle, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Huddle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Huddle, DO is a endovascular surgical neuroradiology specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Huddle completed a residency at Michigan State University Of Osteopathic. He currently practices at Poudre Valley Medical Group LLC and is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Michigan State University Of Osteopathic, Residency Hospital
- Mount Clemens General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Poudre Valley Medical Group LLC1725 E Boulder St Ste 101, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 Existing Patients: (719) 365-6300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huddle?
I credit this doctor and staff with saving my life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huddle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Huddle frequently treats Acute Stroke, Acute Stroke Intervention, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Huddle's office is located at 1725 E Boulder St Ste 101, Colorado Springs, CO 80909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huddle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central