Dr. Hamou has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Hamou, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Ridge, NY. Dr. Hamou completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at East End Eye Associates Division Of Pro Health and is affiliated with Mather Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamou is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Corneal Assoc NJ/St Barnabus Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Withrop U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East End Eye Associates Division Of Pro Health
East End Eye Associates Division Of Pro Health669 Whiskey Rd, Ridge, NY 11961 Existing Patients: (631) 744-8020
East End Eye937 E MAIN ST, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 369-0777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamou?
Always very professional and knowledgeable. His staff is the same. I absolutely love Dr. Hamou.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Hamou, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hamou's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamou accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamou frequently treats Eye Cancer, Benign Neoplasm of Eye, and Benign Neoplasm of Choroid.
Dr. Hamou's office is located at 669 Whiskey Rd, Ridge, NY 11961. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hamou speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Saint Charles Hospital