Dr. Gott has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Gott, DO is a family medicine specialist in Hampden, ME. Dr. Gott completed a residency at Eastern Me Med Center. He currently practices at Eastern Maine Med Fmly Medcn and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gott is board certified in Family Practice.
- Eastern Me Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Maine Med Fmly Medcn
Eastern Maine Med Fmly Medcn7 Main Rd N, Hampden, ME 04444 Existing Patients: (207) 862-9400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gott?
He has Dr. Charlie Burger skills, meaning he works through a diagnostic protocol, both on computer and from experience. Does a thorough history and symptom review, considers any outside professional opinions, recommends labs/imaging before jumping to conclusions, and believes you when you discuss meds for pain. Encourages seeing other specialists when appropriate. Is an active, outdoor guy so he understands recreation, sports, and healthy lifestyles. Also does alignments for musculoskeletal
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gott frequently treats Wellness Examination, Diverticulitis, Intestinal, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Gott's office is located at 7 Main Rd N, Hampden, ME 04444. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center