Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Eckert, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fairfield, OH. He currently practices at Mercy Heart Institute and is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eckert is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Heart Institute
Fairfield Cardiology - Mma3000 Mack Rd Ste 100, Fairfield, OH 45014 Existing Patients: (513) 751-4222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eckert?
He took his time explaining procedures and answering questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eckert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eckert frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Eckert's office is located at 3000 Mack Rd Ste 100, Fairfield, OH 45014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital