Dr. Daniel Brennan, MD is a nephrology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Brennan completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Barnes-Jewish Hospital NEP. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brennan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Barnes-Jewish Hospital NEP
Barnes-Jewish Hospital NEP1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 362-8232
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brennan?
1989 May 24th IT will be 30 years having my Renal Transplant. Now living in Green Bay, WI and have great care. Just wanted you to thank all of the Kidney Staff a big THANK YOU FOR MY GIFT OF LIFE. I'm enjoying the best of life and have all of you HUG. GOD BLESS