Dr. Daniel Burrus, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Burrus completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burrus is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance
OneC1ty8 City Blvd Ste 300 Fl 3, Nashville, TN 37209 Existing Patients: (615) 329-6600
Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance- Hendersonville
Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance- Hendersonville500 Saundersville Rd, Hendersonville, TN 37075 Existing Patients: (615) 265-5000
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burrus?
had a cervical disc replaced, pain was immediately relieved after surgery. Dr. Burrus was very reassuring and professional.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center