Dr. Daniel Brinton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brinton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Brinton, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Brinton completed a residency at Washington U. He currently practices at East Bay Retina Consultants, Inc. and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brinton is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brinton?
- Pacific Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Washington U, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Mercy Hospital St Louis, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Utah, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brinton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brinton frequently treats Retinal Vein Occlusion, Benign Neoplasm of Eye, and Benign Neoplasm of Choroid.
Dr. Brinton's office is located at 3300 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brinton speaks Chinese, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brinton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
East Bay Retina Consultants, Inc.
East Bay Retina Consultants Inc3300 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94609 (510) 444-1600
East Bay Retina - Concord1401 Willow Pass Rd Ste 110, Concord, CA 94520 (925) 680-1600
East Bay Retina - Pleasanton5924 Stoneridge Dr Ste 210, Pleasanton, CA 94588 (925) 224-8777
East Bay Retina Consultants Inc.5401 Norris Canyon Rd Ste 310, San Ramon, CA 94583 (925) 867-9000