Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (559) 840-3938, and for other questions, call (559) 326-2999.
Dr. Daniel Borgstadt, MD
New Patient(310) 954-1213
Dr. Daniel Borgstadt, MD is a family medicine specialist in Clovis, CA. Dr. Borgstadt completed a residency at Valley Med Center. He currently practices at Dan Borgstadt Md.d. Inc. and is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Dan Borgstadt Md.d. Inc.255 W Herndon Ave Ste 103, Clovis, CA 93612 Call
- Valley Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Valley Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Oral Roberts University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- State Farm
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borgstadt?
Been with Dr Borgstadt for almost 30 years and I've found him to listen, intelligent, Christian man, medically knowledgeable, flexible, friendly, caring, empathetic, and I feel lucky to be a part of his warm and loving medical family! I have been chronically ill for over 40 years and he has made a huge difference in my life.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Valley Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Borgstadt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Borgstadt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Borgstadt frequently treats Lyme Disease Evaluation, Hepatitis B Virus Screening, and Health Screening.
Dr. Borgstadt's office is located at 255 W Herndon Ave Ste 103, Clovis, CA 93612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Borgstadt speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.