Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Daniel Lowenstein, MD
Dr. Daniel Lowenstein, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lowenstein completed a residency at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. He currently practices at CUIMC/Harkness Pavilion and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lowenstein is board certified in Epilepsy.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Residency Hospital
- Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lowenstein?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lowenstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Lowenstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lowenstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lowenstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lowenstein frequently treats Seizure Disorders, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Migraine.
Dr. Lowenstein's office is located at 180 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.