Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Daniel Krantz, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Somerset, NJ. Dr. Krantz completed a residency at Greenpoint Hosp. He currently practices at Krantz Dental Care PC.
- International College of Oral Implantology, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry, Other Education — 2004
- American College of Dentists, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Academy Of General Dentistry, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Greenpoint Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Jewish Hosp & Med Center Of Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Nyu Dental School, Medical School — 1975
- Lehman College, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Hunter College, Undergraduate School — 1967
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Krantz Dental Care PC7 Cedar Grove Ln, Somerset, NJ 08873 Existing Patients: (732) 469-8083
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krantz?
I have lived in the area for about 3 years Dr Krantz is my third dentist and I am so impressed. Everything is top notch from the reception desk to the nurses, the equipment and Dr Krantz I am generally very nervous but I found Dr Krantz to be the most gentle and professional dentist I have ever met. No more need to search for a dentist, I have found the best
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krantz frequently treats Cavity, Chipped Tooth, and Composite Fillings.
Dr. Krantz's office is located at 7 Cedar Grove Ln, Somerset, NJ 08873. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krantz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.