Dr. Fore has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Fore, MD is a general surgery specialist in Southaven, MS. Dr. Fore completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at General Surgery of Southaven LLC and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fore is board certified in General Surgery.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2001
- Ouachita Baptist University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fore?
Never met a more compassionate and dedicated Dr in my 58 yrs of life. Fully committed to his bedside manner and communicating all aspects of my condition and surgery. I had an Ingrenal Hernia requiring surgery. He prayed with me just prior to surgery. Can't say enough about him as a Dr or person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Fore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fore's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fore frequently treats Gallbladder Removal, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, and Gallstones.
Dr. Fore's office is located at 401 Southcrest Cir Ste 203, Southaven, MS 38671. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto