Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Carr, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Carr completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center. Dr. Carr is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1976
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-9710
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carr frequently treats Hyperlipidemia and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Carr's office is located at 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.