Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 223-1557, and for other questions, call (706) 721-3291.
Dr. Daniel Albo, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Albo completed a residency at Drexel University. He currently practices at Augusta University Medical Center and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Albo is board certified in General Surgery.
- U.T.M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Drexel University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Univeristy Of The Repubic, Medical School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Augusta University Medical Center
Augusta University Medical Center1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912 Call
Georgia Cancer Center Clinic
Georgia Cancer Center1411 Laney Walker Blvd, Augusta, GA 30912 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Albo?
Dr. Albo is not only a gifted Surgeon and teacher. He is a compassionate man. He and his team were very proactive over the past year to successfully perform two major surgeries that saved my life and guided me every step of the way through a successful recovery. I couldn't imagine a better choice. Much love and respect to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Albo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Albo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Albo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Albo frequently treats Colectomy, Colorectal Cancer, and Pelvic Abscess.
Dr. Albo's office is located at 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Albo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Augusta University Medical Center
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- Wills Memorial Hospital