Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Wuthrich, MD is a cardiology specialist in Auburn, WA. Dr. Wuthrich completed a residency at Boston University Medical Center. He currently practices at Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates - Auburn and is affiliated with Multicare Auburn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wuthrich is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates - Auburn
Franciscan Heart & Vascular Associates - Auburn202 N Division St Ste 201, Auburn, WA 98001 Existing Patients: (253) 939-1230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wuthrich?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wuthrich frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wuthrich's office is located at 202 N Division St Ste 201, Auburn, WA 98001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wuthrich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Multicare Auburn Medical Center
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital