Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Tramuta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Tramuta completed a residency at The Ohio State University Hospitals. He currently practices at Mercy Heart Institute and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tramuta is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1995
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Heart Institute
Mercy Heart Institute4760 E Galbraith Rd Ste 205, Cincinnati, OH 45236 Existing Patients: (513) 985-0741
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tramuta?
Very competent and caring Doctor. Is very good at listening, and he puts you at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tramuta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tramuta frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Tramuta's office is located at 4760 E Galbraith Rd Ste 205, Cincinnati, OH 45236. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health