Dr. Daniel Picard, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Boynton Beach, FL. Dr. Picard completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Cornell Institute for Rehabilitative Medicine and is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East. Dr. Picard is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Picard?
- Bethesda Hospital East
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute