Dr. Jones has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Jones, MD is a neurology specialist in Upper Arlington, OH. Dr. Jones completed a residency at Loyola University Med Center Hines Va. He currently practices at Jones Neurology, LTD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jones is board certified in Neurology.
- Loyola University Med Center Hines Va, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Ill Masonic Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Northwestern University-Neurology, Other Education — 1989
- Andrews University, Mi, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones?
I need to visit
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Jones, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jones' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jones accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jones frequently treats Sleep Disorders, Epilepsy, and Headache.
Dr. Jones' office is located at 1699 W Lane Ave, Upper Arlington, OH 43221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jones speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Jones Neurology, LTD
Daniel A. Jones, MD1699 W Lane Ave, Upper Arlington, OH 43221 (614) 487-1409