Dr. Daniel Herring, DO is a osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Clyde, OH. Dr. Herring completed a residency at St Vincent's Mercy Medical Center. He currently practices at North central family physicians inc and is affiliated with The Bellevue Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
North central family physicians inc
North central family physicians inc420 W MCPHERSON HWY, Clyde, OH 43410 (419) 547-8300
- St Vincent's Mercy Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- St Vincent's Mercy Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herring?
Dr Herring takes the time to listen to the patient. Excellent at explaining reasons. He also tells the patient to call him if there are questions or concerns. He does not make you feel rushed.
- The Bellevue Hospital