Dr. Daniel Geller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Geller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Geller, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Geller completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hosp-Stanford. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geller is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Johns Hopkins Hosp-Stanford, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Chldns Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Princess Margaret Hospital For Children, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Flinders Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Flinders Medical Centre, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Adelaide Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- Flinders University / Flinders School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tufts Health Plan
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geller?
We have been working with Dr. Geller for many years and he has been an outstanding support. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Geller frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Geller's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Geller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital