Dr. Daniel Geller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Geller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Geller, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Geller completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hosp-Stanford. He currently practices at DEPT OF RADIOLOGY, CIPR and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geller is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Johns Hopkins Hosp-Stanford, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Chldns Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Flinders Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Flinders Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Flinders University / Flinders School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tufts Health Plan
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dept of Radiology, Cipr
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geller?
We have been working with Dr. Geller for many years and he has been an outstanding support. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Geller frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Geller's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Geller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital