Dr. Daniel Alicata, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alicata's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Alicata, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Honolulu, HI. He currently practices at University Of Hawaii Psychiatry. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alicata is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Iowa, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- John a Burns School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- John a Burns School Med, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Of Hawaii Psychiatry
Department of Psychiatry Uh1356 Lusitana St Fl 4, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (808) 586-2900
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alicata?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alicata accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alicata frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence, and Autism.
Dr. Alicata's office is located at 1356 Lusitana St Fl 4, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alicata has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.