Dr. Canete has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Danelo Canete, MD is a phlebologist in Waipahu, HI. Dr. Canete completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Hawaii Vein Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- St Michael Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1966
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1964
- Bergen Pines Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1962
- University of Santo Tomas / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1960
- Silliman University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Canete?
I had hundreds of spider veins on my legs that for over 10 years other Drs used sclerotherapy on and my veins never disappeared. Dr Canete used veingogh and finally after many years my spider veins are disappearing. The vein gogh is far less painful than sclerotherapy. Dr Canete also treated two very large bulging veins in the middle of my forehead. No other Doctor could treat them and Dr Canete was able to inject them in one visit and they are both gone. He is the best vein Dr I have ever had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Danelo Canete, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Canete's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Canete accepts your insurance.
Dr. Canete frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Canete's office is located at 94-210 Pupukahi St Ste 102, Waipahu, HI 96797. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Canete speaks Tagalog, Visayan, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Hawaii Vein Center
Dr. Danelo Canete, M.D. INC dba Hawaii Vein Center94-210 Pupukahi St Ste 102, Waipahu, HI 96797 (808) 744-9369
Hawaii Vein Center
Hawaii Vein Center405 N Kuakini St Ste 903, Honolulu, HI 96817 (808) 744-9369