Dr. Daneeque Woolfolk, MD is a dermatologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Woolfolk completed a residency at Texas Technical University. She currently practices at Blackburn Woolfolk Dermatology, PLLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Woolfolk is board certified in Dermatology.
Blackburn Woolfolk Dermatology, PLLC
Raymond C Blackburn MD8200 Brookriver Dr Ste N705, Dallas, TX 75247 Existing Patients: (214) 630-5256
- Texas Technical University, Residency Hospital — 2015
- IU Health Ball Memorial, Internship Hospital — 2012
- IN UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2011
- Oakwood College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woolfolk?
What I like most about her is that Sheryl ask the right questions and she listens. She is very kind and compassionate. She decided on a new regime for me and I can’t wait to see the results. Dr. Blackburn has pass the leadership to the right person and I’m sure she will make him proud. She didn’t rush through my visit and that’s what I like. A doctor who takes their time with their patients. The staff is awesome as well and very respectful.