Dr. Dane Donich, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Fairlawn, OH. Dr. Donich completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Donich Neurosurgery & Spine LLC and is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Donich is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Donich Neurosurgery & Spine LLC
Donich Neurosurgery and Spine LLC3378 W Market St, Fairlawn, OH 44333 Existing Patients: (330) 576-3500
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Donich?
Dr Donich is a very caring physician. When my husband needed surgery he explained everything so we could understand whst was going to happen and answered all of our questions and addressed any concerns we had. He is a great doctor.
- Akron General Medical Center
- Medina Hospital
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus
- University Hospitals Portage Medical Center
- Western Reserve Hospital