Dr. Dana Zakalik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zakalik's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dana Zakalik, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Zakalik completed a residency at University Ca Sf School Of Med. She currently practices at Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zakalik is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Ca Sf School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- UC, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Mich Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Care Associates
Cancer Care Associates P C3577 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 404, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Existing Patients: (248) 551-6900
Beaumont Cancer Genetics - Royal Oak3577 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 140, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Existing Patients: (248) 551-3388
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zakalik?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zakalik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zakalik frequently treats Breast Diseases, Gastrointestinal Diseases, and Abdominal Disorders.
Dr. Zakalik's office is located at 3577 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 404, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zakalik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak