Dr. Dana Voight, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Voight's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dana Voight, MD is a general surgery specialist in Rolla, MO. Dr. Voight completed a residency at University Of Kansas Hospital Authority. He currently practices at Phelps Health Medical Office Building and is affiliated with Phelps Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Voight is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Kansas Hospital Authority, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Of Kansas Hospital Authority, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phelps Health Medical Office Building
Phelps Health Medical Office Building1050 W 10th St, Rolla, MO 65401 Existing Patients: (573) 364-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Voight?
Where do I begin? Dr Voight is the best he saved my husband and continues to take excellent care of him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Voight accepts your insurance.
Dr. Voight frequently treats Ventral Hernia, Lipomas, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Voight's office is located at 1050 W 10th St, Rolla, MO 65401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Voight has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Phelps Health
- Salem Memorial District Hospital