Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tyrrell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dana Tyrrell, MD is a general surgery specialist in Paducah, KY. Dr. Tyrrell completed a residency at Georgetown University. He currently practices at Ear Nose & Throat Group Psc and is affiliated with Lourdes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tyrrell is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tyrrell?
Dr. Tyrrell was my surgeon in 2014 and again in 2019, when I was diagnosed with breast cancer again and had to have a macectomy. I knew I wanted him to do the surgery. He is kind, knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tyrrell frequently treats Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, Port Placements or Replacements, and Gallbladder Removal.
Dr. Tyrrell's office is located at 2601 Kentucky Ave Ste 201, Paducah, KY 42003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tyrrell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lourdes Hospital