Dr. Dana Roque, MD is a oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Roque completed a residency at Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System. She currently practices at University of Maryland Medical Center and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
University of Maryland Medical Center22 S Greene St Rm S3ax19, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-2076
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roque?
BEST DR EVER!!! Dr Roque preformed a robotic laparoscopic hysterectomy on me. On my first visit she spent a very long time examining me, questing and going through my records. She made sure all of my questions were answered and I was comfortable with her recommendation. On the day of surgery she once again talked with me and explained each detail. Following surgery my mother told me what a wonderful Dr I had. She said she came out and told my mom everything and was very sweet. She also saw me after surgery and the next day. She has a great bedside manner. She is a very passionate intelligent talented Dr. You will not find better care!
- University Of Maryland Medical Center