Dr. Eilen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dana Eilen, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Eilen completed a residency at East Carolina University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Heart & Vascular Care Inc and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eilen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- East Carolina University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Marshall University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- East Carolina University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- East Carolina University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eilen?
Saved my life
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dana Eilen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eilen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eilen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eilen frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Eilen's office is located at 3970 Deputy Bill Cantrell Memorial Rd Ste 100, Cumming, GA 30040. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
Heart & Vascular Care Inc
Heart & Vascular Care Inc3970 Deputy Bill Cantrell Memorial Rd Ste 100, Cumming, GA 30040 Existing Patients: (678) 513-2273
Heart and Vascular Care, Inc.
Heart and Vascular Care Inc3400C Old Milton Pkwy Ste 285, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (678) 513-2273