Dr. Dana Eilen, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Eilen completed a residency at East Carolina University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Heart & Vascular Care Inc and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eilen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Heart & Vascular Care Inc
Heart and Vascular Care, Inc.
Alpharetta Office3400c Old Milton Pkwy Bldg 285, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (678) 513-2273
- East Carolina University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Marshall University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- East Carolina University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- East Carolina University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eilen?
So far so good. I was referred by Northside Forsyth emergency room and he is doing some testing to make sure I have no heart problems along with my HBP and Hypoglycemia. His staff is very professional and nice making a new patient feel very comfortable.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital Forsyth