Dr. Miskulin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dana Miskulin, MD is a nephrology specialist in Boston, MA. She currently practices at Kidney and Blood Pressure Center and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miskulin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Queen's University Of Belfast, College Of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney and Blood Pressure Center
Tufts Medical Center Division of Nephrology35 Kneeland St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5866
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center Nephrology800 Washington St # 391, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5866
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miskulin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dana Miskulin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miskulin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miskulin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miskulin frequently treats Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease, Congenital Polycystic Kidney Disease, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Miskulin's office is located at 35 Kneeland St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center