Dr. Dana Abraham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abraham's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dana Abraham, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Abraham completed a residency at Baylor University Med Center. She currently practices at Abraham Breast Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Surgical Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Baylor University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- Dartmouth, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Abraham Breast Clinic
Abraham Breast Clinic500 S University Ave Ste 816, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 492-2600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abraham?
Dr. Abraham was very kind. She listens to what you have to say. I would highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abraham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abraham frequently treats Excision of Breast Tumor, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Abraham's office is located at 500 S University Ave Ste 816, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abraham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary