Dr. Brazdziunas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dana Brazdziunas, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Brazdziunas completed a residency at Yale University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brazdziunas is board certified in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- U Chicago-La Rabiba Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Yale University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Yale University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Central Dupage Hospital Association25 N Winfield Rd, Winfield, IL 60190 Existing Patients: (800) 543-7362
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brazdziunas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dana Brazdziunas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brazdziunas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brazdziunas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brazdziunas' office is located at 225 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.