Dr. Blumberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dana Blumberg, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Blumberg completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. She currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Third Avenue. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blumberg is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wilmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
ColumbiaDoctors Third Avenue880 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10022 Existing Patients: (212) 305-9535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blumberg?
Saw for comprehensive 2nd opinion. She and the staff were kind, efficient and thorough. Their testing equipment is first rate and you feel like you're getting the best care possible. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dana Blumberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blumberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blumberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blumberg frequently treats Glaucoma, Eye Examination, and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Blumberg's office is located at 880 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.