Dr. Sorescu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dan Sorescu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Sorescu completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Center. He currently practices at Center For Heart Failure Thpy and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sorescu is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center For Heart Failure Thpy
The Center for Heart Failure Therapy (CHFT)550 Peachtree St Ne Fl 4, Atlanta, GA 30308 Existing Patients: (404) 686-7878
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sorescu?
Dr. Dan Sorescu is by far the best Doctor anyone could have the honor of caring for their heart health care. When I first met Dr. Sorescu I was told that my life expectancy was very slim. My heart health was declining and there was little hope until Dr. Sorescu began a treatment program that included healthy nutrition as well as a balanced drug therapy. I have learned that his goal for me is to be less drug dependent on medicine and living a more healthy lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown