Dr. Dan Sanders, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sanders' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dan Sanders, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Sanders completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Oral Surgical Institute Nashville and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sanders is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- National Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- VANDERBILT UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1978
- Vanderbilt University, Medical School — 1978
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanders?
We are eternally grateful because we brought our child, age 1 to him after our pediatrician ( former) had prescribed steroids for "asthma" because she contracted RSV twice in her first year. We were crushed, because it did run in my family. He took a detailed history. Then, he engaged her earned her trust, examined her. He dismissed the diagnosis, noting that ANY CHILD coughed on by someone sick w/RSV would get sick! No meds given. He saw her each year for a follow up & finally said, she's fine!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sanders accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sanders frequently treats Hives, Blood Allergy Testing, and Patch Testing.
Dr. Sanders' office is located at 300 20th Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sanders has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
Oral Surgical Institute Nashville
Oral Surgical Institute Nashville300 20th Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 340-4731
- 2 8485b Bell Creek Rd, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 (804) 559-0370
Richmond Nephrology Associates
Allergy Partners of Richmond8485 Bell Creek Rd, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 (804) 559-0370